Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Kitchen Caper

A plea to the woman:

Numerous people and animal friends have equated my lifestyle to that of a Hobbit. I believe the reason for this is because of my appetite. As you know, first and second breakfasts are a must, although I prefer not to engage in afternoon tea since I despise hot liquids. I also highly enjoy dinner and supper.

As to not disrupt the routine I have set forth for my stomach, I have established these meal times and enforce them vigorously.

So, it is quite understandable that when my bowl is missing during one of my designated meal times, I become terrified. Moby snapped these photos earlier today that depict me in a state of panic looking for my missing food bowl. I thought it would surely appear within one of the kitchen cabinets, but after an exhaustive search, I came up empty-pawed.


Come to find out, you stole my bowl to “clean” it. I have reminded you numerous times that I perform remarkably well at cleaning my own bowl, yet you continually ignore my plea to leave the bowl alone.

Hence, I appeal to you one final time. Please woman…if you are reading this…all I need you to do is make sure the bowl is continually brimming with food.

Thank you for respecting the Bus.

5 Comments:

Hey Nimbus - we just found your site! We're in the consulting business too! We hate it when our Mommakitty cleans our bowl - sometimes it tastes soapy afterwords. What are they thinking!!! We hope you'll come by and visit us sometime!
Kimo & Sabi

By Blogger Kimo & Sabi, at 11:00 PM  

The Mom keeps the dry food out all the time in two bowls so if she cleans one, there is always another one full of food for us.

By Blogger Ayla, at 7:14 AM  

We have tons of bowls. We think our woman has a fetish for cute cat bowls... plus she hangs out a thrift stores & comes home and says "look at this cute bowl I got for a quarter!" You are pretty svelte to fit in those cupboards Nimbus!

By Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout, at 11:26 PM  

Second breakfast, yeah that's our favorite too! You did a real good job, Nimbus, getting into that cabinet without disturbing anything. Excellent ninja skills!

By Anonymous Puff & Spot, at 6:34 PM  

Nimbus, all we can say is "ya da man!"

By Blogger Buzzerbee & meep, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home