Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blob

So in our new house we have a gigantic blob.

I don't know whose brilliant idea it was to adopt this thing, but I am not pleased. It's not productive at all. It just sits around on its brown blobby butt. I tried to step on it to get a reaction out of it, but the thing just about sucked me in to its black hole of foam and cushion! It almost suffocated me. (That's where I have been for the past few weeks...)

Its name is Love Sac, which I find very deceptive. It obviously has no love or respect for the Bus.

It likes Moby on the other hand, so I let him be the mediator. Nothing has been accomplished though. Every time I send him over there to investigate, the thing woos him to sleep. The above photo is the evidence.

I will keep you posted on my progress. If he is going to be staying in our new house, I intend to have him pay rent.

Nimbus C.

4 Comments:

We used to have a blob like that, only the dog was always hogging it. And then after he as gone, the People gave it away! As if *I* didn't want it! You should become one with the blob...they're very comfy.

By Blogger Max, at 8:57 PM  

Oh, it looks furry comfy Nimbus. Schmaybe you should trys it. If you really don't wants it you could send it to me. I would like it furry much! :)

By Blogger Oreo, at 5:36 AM  

I wanna try one of those!

By Blogger Victor Tabbycat, at 6:53 PM  

That is a very strange creature. I have never seen one of those on the Discovery Channel. Are you sure your human pet hasn't discovered some new species unheard of by feline or man? Be careful, Nimbus. Until you can learn more about this Love Sac, I would be very cautious in my interactions with it.

By Blogger Zeus, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home