Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Busy Busy

Sorry I have been away...my life has been exciting and full of changes!

We moved into a new house. It's very spacious! I'm a little bored sometimes because this house is a lot quieter than the other one with all the cats. Moby is very happy though. He doesn't other animals except for me and the tortoises. He's actually happier than I ever remember. I can tell because he pounces me all the time.

I have discovered what trains are. We have one close to our backyard. Frightening creatures but they leave us alone. I stayed under the bed for an entire day when I saw that thing, but it leaves seems to be preoccupied with going back and forth.

The backyard is barren, but I'm hoping to go outside soon. The woman doesn't want me to roll in the dirt...she knows me all to well.

That's just a catch up! For those of you who continue to visit my page through my absence, thank you! I'll write more when the guy gets the desktop set up.

Nimbus C.

11 Comments:

Congratulations on the new house. Lot of new space to 'splore.

By Blogger Derby, at 4:45 PM  

I hope your new house is as fun as mine. Well, mine's not so new anymore, but I still like it. Do you have stairs to run on and good windows to look out of? And high places to push things off you really shouldn't?

By Blogger Max, at 7:36 PM  

New territory to mark. How exciting! Be careful of the noisy train monsters.

By Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout, at 9:05 PM  

Glad you're enjoying your new house Nimbus. Careful of the trains. I hear they put a mean bite on a kitty....

By Blogger Oreo, at 4:17 AM  

You and Moby nedd to come join the House panthers. Us Black Cats need to show those Gingers, Tuxies and Tabbies who's boss.

By Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce, at 4:44 PM  

Good to hear from you Nimbus. New house - new opportunities. Stake out the best spots right away.

By Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty, at 8:06 AM  

Congrats to you & your people on the new house! Hope ya got lotza cool places to play & sleep! Make sure you help the people put stuff away - they *really* appreciate when you get into all the empty cabinets and closets!

By Blogger Buzzerbee & meep, at 8:25 AM  

Mom gets upset when she takes me out on a supervised walk and the first thing I do is roll in the dirt! She simply doesn't understand. Let me know if you figure out where them big train monsters am going.

By Blogger Patches & Mittens, at 7:04 AM  

New houses am always fun to explore. We's still 'splorin the one we's in since we's only been here since October and December. Beau Beau keeps taking the insulation out of the big basement to see where it goes.

By Blogger Beau Beau & Angie, at 4:53 PM  

New houses are great, but, the moving part really sucks.

By Blogger Petey, at 8:37 PM  

Hey Nimbus - we know that you're real busy with your new house & stuff, but . . . ummmm, we've got this friend flyin' out there next week. We'd sure 'purreciate it if you could lend him a paw if gets into any trouble. You can check him out on our blog. Thanks, Nimbus!

By Blogger Buzzerbee & meep, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home