Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pictures



I know I'm irresistible, but the humans’ obsession with photographing me is out of control.

I thought sticking out my tongue would possibly ruin the experience and discourage them from taking further pictures.

To my dismay, my plan backfired...they found this pose to be "adorable."

I just hope they don't start selling these snapshots to the paparazzi. I would have to pay my PR person overtime to repair the damage to my career.

Sincerely,
Nimbus Cat

5 Comments:

Dude, I can't believe how much you and Buddah look alike.

Do you make that Phbbbbbt sound when you stick your tongue out at people? I want to learnt how.

By Blogger Max, at 9:49 PM  

We've discovered there's almost nothing that'll discourage the flashy thing - even intimate, personal grooming matters aren't off limits! Is nothing sacred any more?

By Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty, at 8:07 AM  

Dad even has photos of me using the litter box! How embarrassing!

By Blogger Larry, at 5:22 PM  

D'oh! That's a great shot. I was thinking about doing this to get out of a few shots from Momma's camera but after hearing how the beans took it, I'm not gonna.

Stop by my blog and put a pin in my globe!

By Blogger Timmy, at 7:36 PM  

I tried that too, but no luck. Humans are crazy about cat tongues. Maybe 'cause they can't lick their noses.

By Blogger Bonnie Underfoot, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home