Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mr. "Calendar"

Hello all,

I am in urgent need of contact information for a gentleman by the name of "Calendar." I am under the impression that he is the person responsible for the numerous "Turkey Days" we have been having recently.

I would like to personally thank him and request that more "Turkey Days" occur. I particularly like when presents accompany "Turkey Days."

The only other thing I know about him is the number 365. I am assuming this is his weight.

Thank you for your time. If you know of this gentleman's e-mail address, please contact me immediately. I am also going to propose to him a "Nimbus Day" of some sort with madatory parades. I have always wanted to ride on a parade float.

Gobble Gobble,
Nimbus Cat

4 Comments:

I have heard of him too, but I don't know how to contact him. I'll let you know if I find out. Mom is helping me update my links and she is FINALLY getting around to adding yours. So sorry for the delay. Hard to get good help you know!

By Anonymous Beau, at 12:52 PM  

I'm pretty sure that as Purrsident of Catifornia, Larry can declare a Nimbus Day. I mean, last year he did declare Feline Appreciation Day!

By Blogger Max, at 7:22 PM  

I'd vote for a lobster day!

By Blogger Diva Kitty, at 7:39 PM  

Mum says any day can be Turkey Day if you wanna cook that much. But the official Turkey Day is only once a year.

Yeah, we could have lobster day, tuna day, salmon day. You get my drift on this.

I don't know how to get him or her either.

By Blogger Derby, at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home