Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

45 Days

The humans keep telling me we are going to move into our own house soon, but this is all I hear:

“45 days Nimbus until our new house is done.”

Next week: “Well Nimbus, looks like 45 days more until we move into our new house.”

Following week: “We’ve been told it’s going to be 45 more days until the house is done, Nimbus.”

Two weeks later: “We’ll be moving in 45 more days, Nimbus.”

Now, I have trouble with my number above ten, but I’m pretty sure something is wrong here.

All I know is Moby and I need to get into our own house soon. There’s just too many friggin’ cats in this current house and it’s stifling my creativity.

And that’s all I have to say about that,
Nimbus Cat

2 Comments:

Houses are good. Hope you get yours soon. I hope you gets lots of windows to look out of.

By Blogger Derby, at 4:49 PM  

Good luck to you Nimbus on you new house and the upcoming move. Hope it doesn't stress our the humans too much.

By Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout, at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home