Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Cubicle



I dabble in the fashion industry here and there. Most my consulting is for Versace, Sean John, and Kathy Ireland.

It's not a glamorous as you would think though...above is a photo of me hard at work in my cubicle at 6:30am. My inspirations come to me at all hours of the day.

I think I may create a scent next. The lady always enjoys the smell of my fur after I wash myself, so it should capture the essence of damp fur and kitty breath. Any suggestions for what I should call it?

Sincerely,
Nimbus the Glamorous

6 Comments:

If you smell like I do sometimes you should call it Au De PEE UUUU.

By Blogger Oreo, at 6:15 PM  

After I wash, the girl always goes, "oh, full-on fish breath!" You can feel free to use that, although if you smell good, maybe it's not that appropriate. We know you'll come up with sumthin' good!
Buzzerbee & meep

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 AM  

I think you should call your scent, "Nimbusly Yours" Makes it sound classy.

By Blogger Timmy, at 11:03 AM  

You have a nice cubicle, Numbus. It looks all comfy. Or maybe you're just reviewing the things you're sitting on? I like Timmy's idea for your fragrance name. Or maybe Nimbus #5.
Purrs

By Blogger Boni, at 9:24 PM  

Eau d'Kitty Tushy! 'Cause everyone likes to smell ike cat butt!

I hope you're depositing lots of fur on the clothes in your cubicle...

By Blogger Max, at 10:08 PM  

How about "Tongue au Fur" or "Black Midnight Fur" or "Eau du Nimbus"

By Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home