Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bed Hog


I was being a good pet owner, so I let Moby snuggle without me disturbing him...but if you look at my expression you can see the frustration building. What I really wanted to say to the little guy was:
"Move over you freaking blanket hog! And cover yourself up while you're at it, this isn't Chippendales!"
I try to be lenient with my pet, but sometimes I have to let him know I'm the pack-leader. I'm not a tyrant by any means, but I must display my dominance to maintain peace in the household.
Maybe he'll get the idea when he reads this.

Sincerely,
Nim-boss

4 Comments:

Nimbus . . .
Dude, we don't even know what to say 'bout this situation. Maybe you can wiggle Moby over a little bit while he's asleep . . . ?!?! Good luck, man!
Buzzerbee & meep

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM  

Beat him about the head, that might knock some sense into him!! If not, put the bite on him REALLY hard!!

By Blogger Oreo, at 5:53 PM  

At least he doesn't flop on top of you like Spot does.

By Anonymous Puff, at 10:41 AM  

Eeek!

(I'm sorry.. that is really cute.)

By Anonymous EnergyPaws, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home