Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Nim Nim Nim Bah!

I was watching good ol' PBS this morning and I saw something very disturbing...I believe they are called Boooooohhhhhbbbbbaaaaaahhhhhh. Here's a link to a little more information, if you are unfamiliar with them: http://pbskids.org/boohbah/boohbah.html (make sure you turn on your speakers...I'm sure you'll get a real kick out of it if you do!)

Now I know these bright balls of flatulence are intended to teach little ones something, but I'll have to admit, they are a little frightening.

I wanted to turn away, but my eyes were glued to the screen. The beautiful rainbow colors...the sparkles...the music!

I was drawn off of the kitty condo. Before you know it, I was bouncing to the magical beats and swinging my paws all over the place!

By the end of the half hour, I was sold. Sign me up for the Boohbah fan club!

I really need to talk to my agent about becoming the sixth Boohbah. I think my black fur would contrast nicely against the mix of colors. I even created my character name: NIM NIM NIM BAH!

I definitely will be tuning in again tomorrow. I need to practice my moves in case of future auditions here in Vegas.

6 Comments:

Oh no!! First they brainwash little children, now kitties
...must ...stay...off...public...access....

By Blogger Oreo, at 5:06 AM  

We think you are perfectly named for it.

By Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout, at 5:22 PM  

Duuuuude...that was awesome! I really like the part where you could make music and dance!! Momma got in a trance for a while from the sparkly things...

By Blogger Timmy, at 8:16 AM  

LOL! We have BooBahs for the puppies to sleep on! (They are soft, cheap and have no hard plastic bits!) Oh Nimbus! You look like my Chaos Kitty!

By Anonymous EnergyPaw, at 12:32 PM  

Dude - are you still in the trance they put on ya . . . ? Nimbus, come back to us man . . .
Buzzerbee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

i think i saw you floatin' 'round with all kindsa pretty colors when i got my "special" meds before my tooth surgery yesterday . . .

meep

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home