Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Buddy


Picture courtesy of vegaskevin.com

This is a photo of my friend, Sam "Capitol Hill" Squirrel. He's one of my undomesticated friends from around the country. We keep in touch by e-mail. When I found out the humans were going to Washington D.C., I made sure they stopped by to say hello and deliver him some nuts on me. Boy, that guy has some stories to tell, but if I shared them with you I'd have to kill you.

Nimbus C.
"The Confidant"

4 Comments:

Seems a few of his relatives have taken up residence in my yard Nimb... in fact, they've become quite a nuissance eating all the birdie's seed. Perhaps you can take this up with Sam?

By Blogger Timmy, at 5:20 AM  

Mom says his relatives here are stealing her cucumbers! Seems like Sam has gone legit, but his family seems questionable...

By Anonymous Puff, at 6:26 AM  

i like these guys. we hang out in my yard together.

By Blogger Edsel/The Pooch, at 1:39 PM  

Nimbus - how did you get your name. My name is Nimbus and I am a dog who turned 3 yesterday, I have no known identity - in fact I am a mutt adopted as a Christmas present by my Mummy for my Mummy from the local shelter. My Pops is a meterologist and he gave me the name Nimbus, meaning water giving cloud as I was not the fasted toilet trained pup on this planet.

By Anonymous Gail, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home