Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Monday, June 06, 2005

TOOT TOOT

I love you…

Yes you…

The one looking at the screen right now…

I really do. I love you.

I love the humans too. They’re good people.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz….

Huh? *Snort* What was I talking about? I don’t remember. But you know what? I love you.

I love that vet too. He’s good people.

WOAH! My teeth are damn clean! I think he had something to do with it!! I love that vet guy. Yup, he’s a good guy…being all considerate about my shiny grill.

Heard the humans say I got some “Special K.” If I knew that cereal made you feel this good, I would have tried it earlier, even if it tastes nasty and grainy.

ZZZZzzzzzzz…

Huh? Oh, hi. How are you today?

I love the girl. Where is that girl? I need to kiss her nose ‘cause I love her so much.

I’m pretty sleepy. I feel SO GOOD! This is good. Yah, real good.

I’m gonna go now.

ALL ABOARD!
NimBOOOSE the Caboose is leaving for the bedroom!
TOOT TOOT! TOOT TOOT!

Webmaster’s disclaimer: The opinions of Nimbus The Cat do not represent the opinions of either nimbuscat.blogspot.com or its affiliates. We do not condone drug use…even though Nimbus may disagree.

6 Comments:

LOL!!! Oh Nimbus...you remind me of that lion from "Madagasgar" when he gets all loopy from the shot.

By Blogger Timmy, at 8:51 PM  

I'd like some of what they gave you, please...

By Blogger Max, at 10:34 AM  

Yeah, pass it around dude!

By Anonymous Puff, at 4:30 PM  

doing better now nimus?

By Blogger K.C., at 9:29 AM  

Nimbus,

Mom said you were so cute when you were strung out. Have you got your teeth dirty yet?

By Blogger Mia and Ghost, at 11:15 AM  

Nimbus? You Okay???

By Blogger Larry, at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home