Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Beast in the Backyard

Sorry for my absence fans!

My teeth are feeling great and I have recovered!

I have been spending my free time battling the beast in the backyard. It appears to be almost snakelike, but it spits massive quantities of venom at its prey.

Luckily, I am immune to its poison because it drenches me each time I try to attack. Here is a photo of the two of us engaging in a duel:

I don't usually get thanks from the other backyard kitties after I conquer the beast, but I'm not in it for the glory. I simply feel good knowing the world is a safer place when the beast is defeated.

Sincerely,
Nimbus the Conqueror

5 Comments:

Hip Hip Hooray for Nimbus! Those snakes can be downright dangerous! You sure are brave!

By Blogger Timmy, at 6:45 PM  

Whoa...dude, that takes alotta guts to beat down a backyard snake!

By Blogger Max, at 10:07 PM  

Hey you! *smOOch*

You are one brave brave poodie!

By Blogger Ginger, at 7:57 PM  

Nimbus Buddy! You're awesome! We're all afraid of THAT snake...

By Blogger Hannah, at 1:09 PM  

We're not worthy!

By Anonymous Puff, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home