Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Acro-cats

So yesterday I was watching a little Animal Planet about some guy in Vegas who uses tigers in his magic show on the Strip and I experienced an epiphany.

Why haven’t I thought about this before?

I am destined to be a glitzy Vegas entertainer! Soon it will become a reality:
the fame,
the mansion,
the sparking backyard pool,
the babes,
the cars.
I will be the first cat featured on MTV’s Cribs.

So here’s the title of the act: Nimbus and his Acro-cat, Moby.

I have already started training the little guy:

I thought I could do a little singing too…I even came up with a stage name for myself: Wayne Nimbus. I don’t think “Mr. Las Vegas” will mind since he is no longer a nightly act in town.

PS: Max, the Psychokitty…when I get this thing going, I may be calling on you to be my understudy. I know you sing well too.

Signed,
Wayne Nimbus
“The Entertainer”

3 Comments:

Please save me a seat in the front row! I'll be sure to wear my hair up to distract Moby from his routine...lol! Oh I crack myself up!
Ninbus, this is an ab fab idea! You're so right, you are destined to be a glitzy Vegas entertainer!

By Blogger Timmy, at 9:35 PM  

Can I have your autograph?

By Anonymous Puff, at 10:17 AM  

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Las Vegas
Thanks

By Blogger Admin, at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home