Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sleepy


I'm awful sleepy tonight, so the woman is typing while I dictate.

This week has been very tiring in particular. From advising Donald Trump on investments to being the vocal coach on American Idol, it can wear a kitty down. I just can't say no. I can't help that I'm a hot ticket right now.

So, *yawwwwwn.* I must catch a nap now. I think I have an early morning interview with the Today show. I need to confirm that with my publicist though.

Nimbus C.

2 Comments:

Too cute, Nimbus! Us Catifornian's are glad you are back on line!

Your Furrend... Larry

By Blogger Larry, at 12:49 PM  

LOL! I'm glad you took time outta that busy schedule to give a shout out to your peeps!

By Blogger Timmy, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home