Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Outside Outside Outside



Look humans,

Us cats are wild beasts. Our ancestors have roamed the African landscapes for thousands of years, hunting bunnies and other fluffy animals.

THEREFORE, please pay attention to the following fact:

While Moby and myself have been branded with that ugly term, domesticated, we are completely capable of fending for ourselves in the wild. I know which neighbors like cats and which don't. I know not to run into the street because people in this town don't know how to drive. AND, I know to holler loud when I feel good and ready to come inside.

SO, please let Moby and me and all the other housecats play outside more often. It feels good, and it helps me to become closer to my roots. It's just the right thing to do.

Your kitty-rights advocate,
Nimbus Cat

3 Comments:

I don't want to go outside! There are sticky little people there!!!

By Blogger Max, at 7:07 PM  

Shmaybe you can wear a harness like me and go out? Mommy says it's better that way. I can go run in the grass but I can't go a'huntin'...which I don't need to do a'cause I get such yummy goods all the time without even trying!

By Blogger Timmy, at 10:46 AM  

if you go out, bee careful! a giant hawk almost ate unlce larry last year!

By Anonymous kccat, at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home