Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Munchies



An Ode to Food...
By Nimbus E. Frost

Two bowls full of food,
And sorry I could not eat both
And be one nibbler, long I stood
And looked at them as long as I could
As my belly rumble continued its growth;

Science Diet, the first of the pair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
As it caused a sweet aroma in the air;
Though for the price you'd think it were rare,
On corporations we must place the blame,

Purina Cat Chow, the second, rests in its tray,
In flavor, this brand does not hold back.
Oh, what a fabulous feasting buffet!
However, I still cannot pick to my dismay,
Decisions, decisions, and this is only a snack!

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere I completely lost my sense:
Two bowls brimming with food, and I-
I gobbled them both in the blink of an eye,
And that has made by belly immense.

2 Comments:

Hope you got a bite. Looks like you were waiting a long time! -Scooby

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

Oh Nimbus, that poem was delightful! If I had thumbs, I'd snap :)

By Blogger Timmy, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home