Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Excalibur



Moby is modeling what we call "Excalibur."

The man has been tinkering in the garage for the past two days. We've tried to sneak out there to see the top secret machine he was making, without success.

Then today, he wanders in, covered in dust, with Excalibur in his arms.

Note the area covered by the curtain. We call it the "womb." It is a cozy spot where I can secretly stalk any prey that may walk by, such as human feet or other annoying cats that live in this house.

Excalibur is beautful and if sure feels good under my kitty body!



Your king,
Nimbus

5 Comments:

Kewl!

By Blogger Larry, at 7:07 AM  

Excellent present! Enjoy!

Buzzerbee & meep

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 AM  

Oh your bean is wicked cool! I really like that condo!! I just got a condo myself not too long ago and I loves it! I know that your Excalibur will surely bring you many purrs :) I think the womb part is 'specially cool!!

By Blogger Timmy, at 4:55 PM  

Dad keeps threatening to build us a homemade kitty condo. I shudder to think what it will end up looking like though...

-Larry

By Blogger Larry, at 7:47 PM  

Wow. WOW!! That is really really a nice one! I wish my Mommy would learn how to make one too.

By Blogger Ginger, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home