Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Dedicated to Mr. Lopez and Jojo

Hello fellow bloggers...

Have you ever suffered from a severe case of kitty boredom and decided to type your blog's name into a Google search, to see if anyone has commented on your writing?

I did that today, and I was surprised and interested at what I found. Many people have made a link to my site who I don't even know! Additionally, someone even found my blog so exceptional that he decided to BLOG about MY BLOG! Here's what Mr. Lopez and Jojo said:

These people are allowed to vote and drive
"Whatever did we do before the internet? You had to work in some low-skill cubicle farm or be related to people who held crappy potluck reunions or frequent public transportation to be lucky enough to hear someone narrate gross stories in the voice of her cat. Well, thanks to the invention of the information superhighway, the exploits of Nimbus the Cat are right at your fingertips."

WOW! I am honored. Although I think Mr. Lopez is a bit confused, because I am not allowed drive nor vote (although I am completely capable of both), I am thrilled that he is intriqued by my "exploits." I have never been to a crappy potluck, but I cannot imagine how a variety of foods together could ever be considered a bad experience. At least he doesn't have to wait for public transportation on the way to his job at a low-skill cubicle farm to hear about fabulous felines such as myself and many of my friends. I am just a click away thanks to cyberspace, and he can visit me daily, as I'm sure he has my page bookmarked! Mr. Lopez does not accept comments on his blog, so I wanted to dedicate this blog entry to him and express my appreciation for his kind thoughts toward me!

Your friendly cat,
Nimbus

6 Comments:

Idiot. -Lynne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

He was probably dropped on his head when he was a baby!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 PM  

Hey Mr. Lopez, smell my poop!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 AM  

*SPRAY*

By Blogger Sammie, at 9:48 AM  

Here's a furball for Mr. Lopez

*

Blat!

By Blogger Larry, at 9:13 PM  

he's just jealous

Buzzerbee & meep

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home