Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Break Dancin'

This morning the humans were singing some tunes...very weird if you ask me. I think they had been to a concert the night before. It sounded like they went to hear some guy named Moby, which I hope is not the case because that means an imposter is going around with my pet's name. I worry about somebody stealing Moby Cat's identity...trying to fix your credit after such a situation is a complete nuisance.

Back to the point. The humans were singing this morning, which put me in the mood to dance. I decided to go to my dancing spot in the tub and bust a few moves. I love the thunderous booms my paws make against the porcelain. If everyone isn't awake in the house they will be!

I often draw a crowd. Some of the other cats peek over the edge of the tub to awe at my wondrous abilities.

Unfortunately, that annoying tail that follows me around all day gets in the way. I wish that thing would just leave me alone sometimes. When I'm dancing in the tub, it is so visible against the gleaming white surface. I get so mad at it that I

POUNCE it

and I CLAW at it

and BITE the heck out of it,

and exclaim, "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DIRTY

ROTTEN SCOUNREL!!!"...

...and it's at that time when I'm rudely reminded that it is attached to me.

It was an interesting morning indeed.

Your dancing king,
Nimbus Astaire

4 Comments:

whats with those tails anyway? i like to make mine into a question mark.

By Blogger K.C., at 6:01 PM  

Your beans saw a Moby? Mommy did too a few years ago. She said he was all way good. But...she didn't mention him bein' a pet cat so I'm thinkin' she saw that imposter too!

By Blogger Timmy, at 9:04 PM  

Dude! He's gotta be an imposter - ya ever seen a vegan cat?!?!? Cool music, tho - personally I like "BuzzerRockin'" 'cause ya gotta keep yo Buzza rockin . . .

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 PM  

Mommy only has Play so that's the one we hear a lot. I like "Porcelain" best a'cause I'm into mellow music ;) But then...when "Bodyrock" comes on the music thing, I break loose! To the beat yo...

By Blogger Timmy, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home