Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Monday, March 28, 2005

The force


After a long day of battle, nothing is better than resting your tired chin atop your Light Saber and taking a light snooze.

Here's what happened:

I engaged in battle with the Sith Lords on the Death Star. Moby Cat, my Padawan learner, petered out after dispatching about 10 Clone Troopers. He decided to hide under the blanket next to the couch to snuggle with his mouse. Here's what the little guy looked like:


I continued to engage in battle until I faced the Emperor himself. I gave him the jab of death with my Light Saber and watched as he took his last breath and perished before my very eyes. I was personally congratulated by Jar Jar and Queen Amidala.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to use my Jedi Mind Tricks to lure the woman into giving me some tuna. All I have to do is wave my paw and say, "You will give me tuna."

Sincerely,
Nimbus Skywalker

3 Comments:

use it well my friend...

By Blogger Timmy, at 8:21 PM  

May the force be with you, Nimbus and friends.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

no wonder you were off-line for so long - you've been saving the world! thanx!

meep

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home