Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

English #3


I'm not outside

The humans call the yellow object pictured above a "yard stick," but this name is completely misleading. I have found no correlation between playing with this object, and being able to frolic outside in the backyard.

Fellow kitties, do not be fooled if you encounter the yard stick...I believe it is yet another idiot-syncracy of the English language.

Your beloved mammal,
Nimbus Cat

2 Comments:

That yardstick looks good for me to poop on. I don't think beans have a clue how silly English is sometimes. How 'bout them Grammys? I watched the whole thing and didn't see one single Grammy like my Gramma...just a bunch of beans giving each other awards for music. Crazy!

By Blogger Timmy, at 8:19 PM  

Hey Nimbus! You are so right about humans and their language! BTW: Were you doing a DIY project this week-end too?

Buzzerbee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home