Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Drop Everything and Love Nimbus

It happens in the early morning hours, the mid-morning hours, at noon, slightly after noon, before dinner, during dinner, after dinner, twice before bedtime, and at night.

It is called "Drop Everything and Love Nimbus Time."

I don't care what you are doing...

Paying the bills? It's not important--you need to love Nimbus.
Playing a videogame? Drop it and love Nimbus.
Typing something on the computer? Stop it and love Nimbus.
Cooking? Postpone it and love Nimbus (unless you're cooking for Nimbus).
Giving somebody CPR? Do it later...Nimbus needs lovins.

I know the humans enjoy this quality time with me. Sometimes, they are so happy they raise their voice and shout, "NIMBUS!!!!!" It is those times that I know I have done my job to reduce the stress in their lives.

Your caring cat,
Nimbus

3 Comments:

Sounds like you're loved as much as me Nimbus!

By Blogger Timmy, at 6:58 AM  

You are so right, Nimbus! Me and meep have a pretty similar philosophy - nothing our people are doing could possibly be as important as loving us right now! Humans don't realize the importance of our stress-reduction powers. I'm very glad that you are so loved!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

Sorry dude - forgot to put my pawprint on my previous comment . . . it was me, Buzzerbee

By Blogger Buzzerbee, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home