Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Black Cat Confusion


Now this is just gosh-darn freaking ridiculous! There are way too many animals in this house trying to copy my fur color. Now, I know black is a trend-setting choice for fur these days, but I need for my individuality to be respected.

Where are the extra buckets of mauve semi-gloss paint that the humans just used? I think I have an idea.

At least I'm easily identified in the picture above by my striking features and healthy fur-shine.

Black cat #1,
Nimbus

6 Comments:

Wow! That's a lot of black cats!!!

By Blogger Larry, at 8:09 PM  

Hey, you can use that to your advantage! If you screw up and get in trouble, you can always blame one of them. 'Cause who would know for sure???

Oh, I might let the people get another cat if it looks like me and I can blame it for everything!

By Blogger Max, at 3:17 PM  

My cat calendar has a quote on it: "one cat just leads to another"... isn't that the truth! -Scoobys Mom

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

uhh...are you the one in the back on the right? That's my guess! I really like this picture Nimbus! It's cool :)

By Blogger Timmy, at 1:28 PM  

Uhhh, are you the one in the front?

By Blogger Hannah, at 3:53 PM  

Ah but of course! It's clear which is you -- *points* the extrememly handsome one!

Ginger
www.gingerthecat.com

By Blogger Roopunzel, at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home