Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Vicious Orange Bunny


The vicious orange bunny is about to attack...but I'm wise to his techniques.

Thanks to my wise feline friend, Timothy Dickens, I have come to realize that the vicious orange bunny that hangs from my window, is in fact, not a bunny at all. All I knew about bunnies is that they were fluffy, they bounced, and they brought chocolate on Easter. I had never actually seen one though.

I have decided to continue to call it the vicious orange bunny, however. It is used to that name, and I don't want to cause it unnecessary confusion. It doesn't seem too intelligent.

Your perpetually learning cat,
Nimbus

1 Comments:

If it's fluffy like a bunny, bounces like a bunny and tastes like a bunny, then it's a bunny! I'd like to have my own vicious orange bunny but Mommy says I'm spoiled and need to chill for a while. She just brought me home four squishy balls from the A&P and I got to play with them in the grocery bags! Great fun :) Have a good day and don't let that vicious orange bunny outta your sight!

By Blogger Timmy, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home