Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Number One

I peed on the bed yesterday. It was a drastic measure, but it was necessary. The humans were asleep, but I really did them a favor because they turned off the singing box with the numbers WAY too many times. I snuggled in between them, rested my bum on the man, and let it roll. I never urinate on the woman; I'm not stupid. She feeds me and cleans my litter box.
On the other hand, the humans ARE pretty stupid. It was obvious why I did it. All I heard was their speculation:
maybe he doesn't like the other cats in the room...
maybe he wanted us to get up...
maybe he wanted his litter box cleaned...
maybe he doesn't like the new comforter...
maybe he's just being lazy...
They just don't get it, do they? Well, if they're too dumb to figure out why I did it, I'm not going to spell it out for them.

Your non-lazy cat (I was a bit offended by that one),
Nimbus Cat

4 Comments:

Nimbus, Gross! I can't believe you peeped on the bed! I would love to have seen your bean Dad's face when he saw (and felt) what you did. LOL!! Bravo my friend...bravo!

By Blogger Timmy, at 8:16 PM  

I've never gone that far with my People. Usually my nose up the Woman's left nostril is enough.

By Blogger Max, at 9:04 PM  

I peed on dad once... Hey, I had to go!

I threw up tuna juice on him too... But he squeezed my belly too hard!

I peed on mom once too... Dad was holding me, and I just let it shoot across the room (I think dad aimed it at her, but he denies it)...

Mostly I pee and poo outside the box when the boxes are dirty. I'm very particular in my old age.

By Blogger Larry, at 4:07 PM  

HelloNimbus C, Ive been surfing the web for the newest info on cat litter box and came accross your site. Number One is'nt exactly what i was surfing for, but i see why i found it. Anyway, interesting read. I will continue to look for cat litter box etc... I will be back to your site sometime...

By Blogger bestcatbox, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home