Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Music

There's a lot of great songs out there, but I think if the artists revised the lyrics, the songs could be even better.

For example, those REM guys sing that great song "Shiny, Happy, People." I think they should change the main lyrics to:


Shiny, happy, NIMBUS licking hiiiiissss pawwwwwwsssss.

It just makes more sense, and it describes me perfectly.

Then, that crazy guy, Ludacris has a song I like, but I think he should change one of the lines to:


Stop, drop, ka-boom baby, rub on your NIMBUS.

I think it would increase the amount of rubbins I get each day, plus I would be more famous than I already am. I could appear in some music videos, and they could show me sleeping and playing on the kitty condos.

I need to make some calls...

Your supercat,
Nimbus


3 Comments:

LOL! I just got a vision in my head of you sleeping while "stop, drop, ka-boom baby, rub on your Nimbus" is playing... I wanted to ask about a previous post I saw. You know Bono's poodie cats? If this is true, you outrank me in coolness.

By Blogger Timmy, at 4:42 PM  

Yah Yah, I them pretty well. They're wealthy, but not stuck up at all. I think they're named Joshua and Zooropa. Wait, unless I'm confuzing them with their albums. MMMM...I gotta go.

By Blogger Nimbus Cat, at 4:18 PM  

Hey, I just found your blog, and I read... and read... and read... and finally, decided that you and your other readers might want to check out my Cat Condos site.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home