Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Kiwis


Me and the Blog

I'm a cat that knows what tastes good, and kiwis taste GOOOOOOD! Yes, I'm talking about that irresistable fruit that grows in the beautiful lands of New Zealand (I've watched the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy on DVD when the humans were at work).

I have been craving kiwi, and I wanted to post a gigantic picture of a kiwi, but there were none in the fruit bowl or the refrigerator. Drat!

So, I decided to post a picture of the next best thing: me posting this blog. I know, I know, I'm just adorable.

Your non-fruity, fruit-eating cat,
Nimbus

2 Comments:

The Blog is looking good Nimbus! Thanks for the link to Catifornia... As soon as my dad quits slacking he'll add your blog to Catifornia as well... He's a big slacker you know... My dad that is... Always some excuse, work this, or school that, or this or that or blah blah blah...

-Larry

By Blogger Larry, at 10:10 PM  

I've never tried kiwi. I have only heard about them. Mommy tried one for the first time last year and she said it was nummy. And nummy begins with an "n" just like your name, Nimbus. It's fate that you would like kiwis.

By Blogger Timmy, at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home