Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm Irresistible!

I've always known I was quite a catch, but I never expected two ladies to fight over me! It was great! Last night Lady and Love got into a brawl. I suppose Lady still has feelings for me, but it's been 24 hours and I'm completely over her.

I had to stop the fighting match. I chased Love away from Lady and I made sure I swatted both of them. I do not condone fighting in our home, even if it's for good purposes such as this fight was. The woman called me "her little policeman." If I'm going to take over that much responsibility, I want a badge and a water gun.

Hopefully, I will have pictures of my new lady love, if the man ever finds the dohicky that connects the picture thingy to the computer.

Your stud-muffin,
Nimbus C.

1 Comments:

Hi Nimbus! You are a lucky poodie tat to have two ladies after you like that. My heart belongs to one poodie. My name is Timothy Dickens and I'm a tuxedo cat :)

You can come visit my site whenever you want! www.timothydickens.com

By Blogger Timmy, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home