Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Good kitty etiquette


Good kitty etiquette

Notice to my fans:
Should I, by chance, meet one of you in the future, please don't be offended if I do not allow you touch me immediately (or ever). It is just good kitty etiquette to let me smell you first to determine if your hand is suitable enough to touch me. It takes many hours of grooming to keep this healthy fur-shine, so I hope you understand. The only exempt human is the woman, unless she has been gone from the house all day. All others are subject to the mandatory smell test.

Thank you for your time,
Nimbus the Cat

2 Comments:

I'm the opposite. I let the beans check me out before they pick me up. Mommy says I'm far too friendly for my own good. Dunno what that means...Hey, I like all the fancy stuff you're doin' to your blog Nimbus! It looks real schnazzy!

By Blogger Timmy, at 2:24 PM  

Thanks Timmy,
I'm learning all about your Adobe products...you know, Illustrator and Photoshop.
I think your human meant it can be dangerous to be so friendly. If your too nice, someone might want to take you from your human. But, I think your human sounds like they protect you from bad people, so there's nothing wrong with being friendly. I just don't like the extra hassle of washing myself of their dirty paws.

By Blogger Nimbus Cat, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home