Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Fetch Moby, Fetch!



Thank goodness the humans bought the picture doo-hicky today. Now, I can show all my fans images of my blog topics.

To catch up, I have decided to post one of my proudest accomplishments, my pet cat, Moby. He's only about a week younger than me, but I've taught him everything he knows.

In the picture above, he's fetching his favorite ball. It's quite amazing. The humans throw the ball and he retrieves it and drops it in front of them. I decided to teach him this after watching Animal Planet. Humans seem to enjoy it so much, and somone needs to keep them occupied.

The best part is, he plays with the humans while I get my rest. Humans need so much love and affection, and they especially need to be played with regularly, so I sure didn't want all that responsibility! I have never actually fetched before...Moby takes care of that for me.

In return, I give Moby access to my food, litter box, and kitty condos. I also groom him regularly, keep him warm by sleeping next to him, and I exercise him by playing with him. It works out for all parties involved.

I am trying to make my new feline housemates into my pets too, but it's not going as smoothly as planned.

Your loving pet-owner,
Nimbus


3 Comments:

Moby is wicked cute Nimbus :) I think he's very smart for playing fetch. I play fetch too! It's a great game. I like your pet cat's name too a'cause Moby is one of my favorite musicians! Mommy got to see him in concert and said he was lots of fun :) Wish I could have gone...

By Blogger Timmy, at 2:32 PM  

Neat! I love Moby the musician too. The humans went to his concert the day we were adopted, so we all decided together that Moby would be an appropriate name.

By Blogger Nimbus Cat, at 3:07 PM  

Hey, I just found your blog, and I read... and read... and read... and finally, decided that you and your other readers might want to check out my Cat Condos site.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home