Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Home Sweet Make Up Your Mind Home

Well I wish the humans would make up their mind and stay in one place. In my short two and a half years of life, Moby and I have moved to our third residence. Do you know how annoying it is to change my address with all of my pen pals and credit card companies? Thank goodness for the Internet.

This new place is quite roomy, but there are a gang of other cats around here. I'm sociable, but poor little Moby is quite afraid. I'm actually thrilled because there are quite a few beautiful ladies around here. I know they won't be able to resist the "Nimbus Charm." I'm going to invite one to the top of my kitty condo later tonight for a little moonlight rendezvous.

Wish me luck,
Nimbus "the tiger" Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home