Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Herb

I experienced the most beautiful event of my life last night. My new friend, a beautiful young female cat named Lady, and I were playing on the kitty condos, watching the sunset, flirting by the floating bunny...and then it happened.
The woman brought out the most remarkable herb that I have never seen before. It was embedded in the kitty spa. I don't remember much after that. It was an out of cat experience. I was tingly and out of control, and I couldn't stop rubbing my head all over the kitty spa brushes.
It smelled so beautiful.
I just wanted to eat it all up.
I think I'm in love.
I need more of the herb.
Thank goodness for Petsmart.
Fans, if you have any information on this amazing herb, please tell me more.

Your forever changed cat,
Nimbus C.

1 Comments:

The herb you speaketh of is wonderful! Dad got some seeds a few years back, I think called "catmint" rather than "catnip". Same thing, but VERY potent. It reseeds itself each year, and is the most wonderous thing ever invented. Much better than the store bought herb.

-Larry %->

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home