Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Good Holiday Spirit

Good Holiday Spirit to all my fans...
The humans delivered presents to me today. I will of course share them with my pet cat, Moby. I suppose they are showering me with gifts to make up for the move. Little do they know that I am having the time of my life with all these gorgeous felines.

But back to the gifts. I received a new perch for the window, which is quite cozy. I do have to say our new room has quite a view. Much better than the neighbor's wall at our old house. I also recieved something called a "kitty spa." It's an interesting contraption. I will tell you more about it when I find out.

I also recieved a vicious orange bunny that hangs from the window above the kitty condo. I shall kill it before tomorrow. It has no eyes and it has no toes, but it is very clever.

Kitty out...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home