Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

The Dot


In battle with "the dot" Posted by Hello

I am one happy cat. Someone actually has read my blog! I wanted to share my excitement with the humans, so I pounced the lady while she was writing. She became upset for some reason.

Today I encountered "the dot." This red dot has supercat powers. I know I catch it, but it vaporizes into thin air as soon as my paws touch it. I am glad humans cannot perform such amazing feats. The dot seems to stem from a long, narrow, metal object. It lives on the bookshelf, and I know it stares at me throughout the night. I think it's plotting its next barrage of attacks on me and Moby. I must prepare for battle. Fans, please respond if you have tactics for conquering the dot.

Thank you for your time,
Nimbus Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home