Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

U2

So, the humans brought home the new U2 CD. I have to say I really enjoy "Vertigo." I just can't keep my paws from tapping when I hear that one. I think I might have to listen to more when the humans are gone. I really like Bono and Adam Clayton. Bono's cats area actually good friends of mine. When he's on tour in Vegas, he usually brings the cat's by the house. Those are some well-dressed animals. They look great in sunglasses. I have a question of all my fans out there...what do you think of U2? We need some dialogue on this blog.

Joy to all,
Nimbus Cat

2 Comments:

I've only liked one or two U2 songs, and have never owned a cd by them. My fave of all time has been "Staring at the Sun." And I really like the skills of the Edge.

By Blogger Chaotic Heart, at 4:25 PM  

Greetings Nimbus... I'm Timmy Cat's Auntie Deb and I LOVE U2!!!... I've been listening to them for years and pretty much have all their albums. I don't have the new one yet, but love the return to their older sound. Since I live out west, I want to do a road trip on old Route 66 (what's left of it) in a convertable 'vet (you can rent them) while playing Joshua Tree. I haven't see Las Vegas or the Hoover Dam and need to get chased by the men in black up near Rachel.

By Blogger Astrogirl, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home