Nimbus The Cat

The irregular Blog of an irregular feline.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Humiliating

OK, now this is just down right humiliating. Although I have been confused for awhile, I have come to realize that I am a cat...not a bunny or a monkey. I am releasing this picture to the public in an effort to stop humans from dressing up animals. It is not cute, nor is it funny. If the humans are going to dress me up next Halloween, I am retaliating with urine on the bed.

Yours truly,
Nimbus

1 Comments:

Nimbus C, Been looking on the web for the latest information on cleaning cat urine - saw your site clicked on it.Found Humiliating, maybe not a perfect match - but found it interesting anyway.. off to look for cleaning cat urine..

By Blogger The Best Cat Trees, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home